Self Aligning Bearing Unit is used to help position the moving parts of a machine. The bearing unit has got unmatched strength and resilience. it does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run due to friction, heat, and other unfavorable conditions. Self Aligning Bearing Unit can reduce frictional losses and noise to a great extent. Owing to its ruggedness and high build quality, we are seeing a huge demand for the bearing unit in the marketplace. Our customers can approach us to get the bearing unit at a reasonable price.
NTN self-aligning bearing units,
- The range of NTN self-aligning bearing units is wide, with more than 40,000 possible combinations. It covers the majority of industrial applications, providing a high quality, value for money solution.
- Installing a self-aligning bearing unit is simple and easy to do for anyone, without the need to have specialist technical skills. Indeed, they are simply: housing + bearing insert.
Superior Housing Strength: Made of precision gas cut rolled steel, NTN steel housings offer superior strength characteristics when compared to cast iron and cast steel housings.
Consistent Microstructure: The rolled steel microstructure is more consistent than cast iron or cast steel, reducing the risk of housing fracture under severe conditions.
Interchangeability: Rolled steel housing dimensions are consistent with cast units, allowing them to be interchanged with NTN standard housings and other manufacturers ISO standard.
Self-aligning bearing units, a wide and varied range: Self-aligning bearing units are designed to be used in a wide range of applications and machines in the industrial market. The choice depends on the use, the installation and the operating conditions to which they are subjected:
- Speed, accuracy, cost effectiveness
- Type and level of load, service temperature range
- Installation, levels of cleanliness
- Noise requirements, environmental pollution, degree of sealing
- Anti-corrosion protection, compliance with standards
- Frequency of maintenance
- Presence of condition monitoring system
To meet requirements, the bearings have special technical features:
- Designs: split or flanged Plummer block housings, take-up housings, cartridge bearing units and hanger bearing units.
- Sizes: for shafts with diameters from 12mm to 140mm
- Material: grey cast iron, stainless steel, pressed steel, thermoplastics
- Locked onto the shaft by means of: setscrew, eccentric locking collar, adapter sleeve, press-fitting
- Sealing system: lip seal, triple lip seal (L3), multiple seals (L4), contactless seal, flexible seal (ESR)
- Lubricants: standard grease, high and low temperature grease (T20, T04), food grade grease, noise quiet grease, solid lubricant
Different Design & Type of Bearing Units
- Cast iron pillow block type
- High-center pillow block type
- Narrow pillow block type
- Light pillow block type
- Steel plate pillow block type
- Square flange type
- Square flange type with spigot joint
- Round flange type
- Round flange type with spigot joint
- Rhombus flange type
- Modified rhombus flange type
- Modified flange type
- Light rhombus flange type
- Steel plate round flange type
- Steel plate rhombus flange type
- Take-up Units
- Cartridge Units
- Hanger Units