Spherical Roller Bearings with High-strength Cage EMA Type
Industrial machineries are typically used under extremely severe operating conditions (eccentric rotation and impact load, for example). ULTAGE series spherical roller bearings with a high-strength cage EMA type are our new standard series bearings developed to satisfy the needs of such heavy-duty machineries for improvements in long life, vibration resistance, and low temperature rise characteristics.
- Load capacity of the worlds highest level
- Maximizing the size and the number of the rollers achieved high load capacity and long life.
- Extended maintenance intervals
Downsizing and light-weighting opportunities
- Basic dynamic load rating: max. 20% up (vs. our conventional bearing)
- Long life: max. 2X (vs. our conventional bearing)
High strength cage
- Modifying its shape and incorporating staggered pockets increased cage strength.
- Improved vibration resistance
- Outer-ring-guided cage more resistant to vibration and eccentric rotation
- Special specification available for vibration screens
- Cage strength: max. 55% up (vs. our conventional bearing)
- Optimizing internal bearing design including curvature reduced temperature rise.
- Permitted rotational speed of the worlds highest level
- Temperature rise: max. 10% down (vs. our conventional bearing)
Heat resistant up to 200 degree C
Being heat-treated by a special method, these bearings exhibit excellent dimensional stability at high temperatures, contributing to extended service life.