We provide high performance NTN Spherical Roller Bearings that consists of two rows of rollers. This type of bearings are self-aligning and the alignment doesn't get disturbed with the misalignment of the shaft. Being a prominent supplier, wholesaler, and distributor of efficient NTN Spherical Roller Bearings that can easily withstand heavy radial loads. It can easily adjust with the changing load and speed rating. Our professionals are responsible workers who test the products on different parameters before serving it to the customers. Our product is available at competitive price.
- Tight tolerance for dimensions
- Assures optimal load distribution
- High performance
- Easy stress distribution
ULTAGE, a label for exceptional performance in all markets
Able to use the ULTAGE label, NTN spherical roller bearings offer exceptional performance. By their design and their manufacturing process, they demonstrate reliability and are used as a benchmark on the following markets:
- Mining and quarrying as well as cement
- Steel Industry
- Wind Energy
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Rail Transport
- Construction Machines: Construction of Roads, Graders.
- Elevators: the Sealed series with the low noise option is perfectly suited to this application
Bearings that help your production
- High-performance bearings
- Load capacity increased by optimisation of the contact surfaces and the quality of steel,
- Sheet metal cages that are processed to increase their resistance and allow better contact with the rollers,
- Increased operating speeds with improved kinematics,
- Dimensional stability up to 200degree C due to suitable thermal treatment.
Reduction in the LCC (Life Cycle Cost)
- Improved kinematics results in a lowering of the bearing torque and lowers the operating temperature and power consumed.
- The useful life is increased thanks to the exceptional endurance of ULTAGE bearings.
- The intervals between maintenance periods are significantly lengthened. Less frequent maintenance operations significantly improve the usage rate of the equipment and therefore their productivity.
Resistance to difficult environments
- Shock and vibration: solid cages
- High levels of vibration: EF800 range
- Pollution: Sealed series.